Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cassie

I have really enjoyed the time that I have been able with
Cassie since she moved up here to Utah. It kind of feels
like old times when we were in high school together. It
has been interesting spending time with her up here and
helping her get settled because I actually get to play the
the big sister role. Even though she has been my younger
sister for a while now, I never really felt like her older
sister. For one, she has never been good at taking orders
and for another she has often been the big sister, the one
showing me the way. Now that she is up here going to BYU
and having to adjust to a new life, I have gotten to help her
a bit. The only problem is that I am finding that I can only do
so much. I wish that I could protect her from all the hard things
that she has to experience but I can't. However, I have
complete faith in her. Over the years I have watched her
conquer many things and I know that with time she will
do so again. I love her so much and am looking forward
to having many good times with her again.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, so keep on dumping salt in my wound! ;) No, I am glad you and the others are there for her.

    ReplyDelete