It is hard to believe that my little man is 2 months
old already! Looking back, the last couple months
have flown by but they seemed to crawl while I
was going through them. Life has gotten more
enjoyable over the couple of weeks as we have
established more of a routine and as I am figuring
this kid out more and more. The nights are improving
for which I am very grateful. I am definitely learning
about sacrifice as I now have a lot less time to
get things done especially the things that I want
to do. Although ironically, I think I accomplish
more now than I did without a baby. I guess it
is because now my time is so precious so I have
to make the best use of it. I have been struggling
for quite awhile to read my scriptures everyday but
I have done better over the last couple of weeks
than I have in along time. Who'd have thunk eh?
All I know is that I love my little Adam so much
and I thank the Lord everyday that he is mine!!!
It is kinda creepy when you can see yourself
in your child.
And yes I know that his socks do not match his
outfit but for some reason sock makers believe
outfit but for some reason sock makers believe
that all little boy outfits are blue. Also as you
can see in this picture, his socks are half way
off his feet. I have the hardest time getting his
socks to stay on. Way back in the day, didn't
men used to wear those things that held up
their socks. Do they still make those and if
they do, do they come in baby size? :D
can see in this picture, his socks are half way
off his feet. I have the hardest time getting his
socks to stay on. Way back in the day, didn't
men used to wear those things that held up
their socks. Do they still make those and if
they do, do they come in baby size? :D
Bath time is getting less and less traumatic and involves
less and less crying!
It is crazy to see how much bigger Adam is now than
when he was born.
Can't wait for May to get here. I need to hold this little man and see him for reallys! I hear you on the sock thing. Then they learn to pull 'em off themselves. Its a constant battle!
ReplyDelete