I used to have a cute sweet little baby boy
and now I have this. While he is still very cute
he is not always sweet. Yesterday I went to the
bathroom and while I was in there I noticed
that Adam was being very quiet which is
unusual because he usually cries while I use the
facilities. Well being the naive mother that I
am I figured ahhhhh finally he is being good and just
dealing with the fact that mommy does have to
go into that room by herself a few times
each day. When I came out I found the reason
for his quietness. Somehow he had found the
tube of A&D and proceeded to make a
MESS!!! It was all over him, the carpet
and bed in the spare room, the carpet and
heater in his room and the carpet in the
living room. I have no idea how he managed
to get it all over those places so quickly. I
was already having a bad day so that just
made me want to cry but I did have the
presence of mind to take a picture before
I freaked out. After all someday I might look
bad and find this very funny...at least that
that's what people tell me.
Oh no! What a goober! Hope it wasnt too hard to clean up!
ReplyDeleteHa!! What a funny little monkey!! Sorry about the mess, but what a crack up!
ReplyDelete