Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A 4th of July in the Sun

 Since we couldn't be in Eagar (the only place to be for the 
4th of July) we decided to visit Scott's parents in L.A. We
had lots and lots of fun while we were there.

Scott's brother was kind enough to let us go swimming
in his pool. Adam loved it!!!

 We went to the aquarium which was a first for me.

 A really big fish!!!
 Jelly fish
 Sting Ray that you could pet but I didn't get to pet it.
I did pet a little shark though.
 Shark (not the one I pet)

 We weren't sure if we claimed Scott's mother :D
 Adam loved this fish because it had water coming out
of its mouth.
 Adam and Grandpa
 Adam wasn't so sure about this penguin. Proof that I was
here too.
 We also went to the beach. I was a little worried about
how Adam would handle it but this little boy LOVES
the beach. He just had to be in the water and after awhile
he was shivering so bad that he could hardly stand but
he got mad when we took him away from the water.

 Headed to the water

 My handsome men!!!

 Adam also had fun playing in the sand.

 I decided to be brave and try boogie(sp?) boarding. I
managed to catch a few waves but my landings were 
pretty rough and lacked much grace. I really enjoyed the
beach this time. Last we went I wasn't too impressed but
maybe Adam helped it be a little more fun this time.

We really didn't do a whole lot for the 4th of July. We 
didn't even see any fireworks but we did wear our red
white and blue but sadly I did not get a picture.

We spent quite a bit of time being lazy bums

I got sick while we were there :(

We went to church and took Adam to nursery
even though he is still a month too young. 
Ahhhhh I forgot how nice it was to be able
to sit and enjoy Sunday School and Relief Society.
Adam did AWESOME in nursery!!!

12 hours is a really long time to be in the car.

I am glad we went but I am also glad to be home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment