Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summary

I figured that I would give a brief summary of my activities lately.

-Last Tuesday I got to see Logan, UT for the first time. I was supposed to
babysit my nephews, Brandon and Nathan, while Lisa had some pictures taken,
but instead I decided to invited myself along. Thankfully Lisa and Jake were really
cool about it. I did watched the boys for a little while at the park and had a lot of
fun with them and their cute personalities. Thanks Lisa and Jake for
the awesome day trip.

-Saturday Scott and I went into Orem to watch Harry Potter but unfortunately
the showing we planned on going to was sold out so we had to wait for the next
showing. While we waited, we ended up buying a tent so no we are ready to
go camping. After waiting in line and in the theater for an hour(Which
felt like the longest hour of my life) and sitting through what felt like 45 minutes
of previews, we finally got to watch the movie. I ended up really enjoying it
despite the differences from the book. I was so hungry by the time the movie
was over that I inhaled ALL of my japanese food.

-Saturday evening Jacob and Karen came down to our house in Santaquin and
played computer games with us all evening. It took us a while to figure out
how to get the game working right but we finally did and had a lot of fun.

-Sunday I survived yet another week of nursery. Yay for me!!!

-Sunday evening I lost a spectacular game of Scrabble with Scott. That is one
game in which he will probably always beat me. That's what I get for having such
a smart husband. However, I got the most points for one word, some how
I managed to get 36 points for the word "sorry". Cool huh?


Well I think that is about it for my "brief" summary. Hopefully I will get
some more pictures up as soon as find my USB stick.

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff..I know you love how I always say that! Love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Mel. I miss Jacob Karen Lisa Jake You and Scott. I am jealous that you saw Harry Potter before me. It's ok, I will survive, :) Clif is taking me on a date tonight to see it! You should try this new game mom has called banana gram, is sorta like scrabble. Clif and I like it.

    ReplyDelete