Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twas The Night Before The Trip To Eagar And I am Going Crazy!!!!!!

Twas the night before Christmas....oops.....
not quite yet....wrong story. Twas the night before
Melanie was to leave for Eagar. When all the through
the house not a creature was stirring except for some
cats. The stockings are all packed in a bag waiting
to be hung in Eagar. Ok ok enough of this silly unrhyming
story. This is my sad pathetic version at this point
in my life which happens to be 5:03 pm on December
22, 2009. I am starting to go a bit crazy. I have done
pretty much all that I can do right now to get ready
for the trip to Eagar tomorrow including all the laundry. I have
watched about 5 episodes of Dr. Quinn trying to make
time go by. Scott is taking forever to come home today.
It has been snowing on and off today and is supposed
to snow tomorrow which is just what someone wants to
hear when they have to travel the next day. I feel like
I have been waiting to leave for Christmas to come for a couple
years now. The anticipation is so bad that I seem to have
lost my appetite but not my hunger, not very cool. So in
other words I am writing this post simply because I do
not have anything else to do. I am not sure if it is sugar plums
dancing through my head but something definitely is.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you Smellers! Let me know if you dont like the background~k?!

    ReplyDelete