Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentines!!!

This year for Valentine's Day I got 3 Valentines from
3 very special people.


Valentine#1 was given to me by my dear and sweet
sister Wendi. She made Scott and I the cutest Valentine
that was covered with hugs and kissses. Thanks Wendi
you are awesome!!!



Valentine #2 came from the most Spectacular mom
that anyone could have. I can't think of a better Valentine
than a simple child's book with a simple but golden way to
have love in your home. With the book came a CD with some
genealogy information about my some of my ancestors
after all, a loving family also includes the family members
that came before. Thank you mom for the wonderful Valentine!!!

Valentine #3 came from my wonderful and loving husband.
This year instead of giving me flowers that would die within
a few days, Scott got me a silk flower arrangement that will
never die. He also thought about giving me a box of chocolates
but figured such a gift would be a waste since I don't
like most chocolates. Instead of a box of chocolates he gave me a
bag of snickers, a simple gift for a simple person(at heart, he
knows me well). Besides who wants chocolates when they
can have Snickers :D.Scott is always so good at paying
attention to the little things that I like.I really couldn't
ask for a better Valentine or a better husband!!!!
Now that I have told you about three people that are so sweet
and loving and on the ball, I should tell you about one person
that didn't do a single thing for Valentine's day.... me. In my
defense the last week has been so crazy for me. I also
struggled to come up with anything to do for Scott. I asked
my dad what guys like for Valentines Day and he said a happy
wife. I will have to remember that. However, I am determined
that next Valentine's Day will be better. Well I better conclude this
so that I can get a jump on next year's Valentines :D.

1 comment:

  1. aww so sweet. You must be loved. Isnt it great to have your own Little Brute book? See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete