I had a great time in Eagar this last week! Scott
was kind enough to let me go home with Holly
after the funeral and spend a week in Eagar. Then
Scott drove all the way down to Eagar just to pick me
up. As dad would say "what a guy." I totally agree.
Anyway, I had a great time just being able to hang
out with mom and dad, Holly, Allen, the girls, and Bonnie
and Clif. I think that mom and dad thought that I was
bored but I want them to know that I was not
bored at all. I am not used to an exciting life. One
of the best things about being in Eagar was that I
got to be there for Bonnie's baby shower. It was
a little stressful at times but it turned out GREAT
thanks to all of mom's and Holly's hard work!!!
after the funeral and spend a week in Eagar. Then
Scott drove all the way down to Eagar just to pick me
up. As dad would say "what a guy." I totally agree.
Anyway, I had a great time just being able to hang
out with mom and dad, Holly, Allen, the girls, and Bonnie
and Clif. I think that mom and dad thought that I was
bored but I want them to know that I was not
bored at all. I am not used to an exciting life. One
of the best things about being in Eagar was that I
got to be there for Bonnie's baby shower. It was
a little stressful at times but it turned out GREAT
thanks to all of mom's and Holly's hard work!!!
Me and the Affie Noodle (please excuse my
appearance... I had just gotten out of bed)
appearance... I had just gotten out of bed)
I loved having you here. And really appreciated all your help..it was a crazy day.
ReplyDelete