Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Browning Bunch Meets Utah!!!

This last week has been the funnest and the most
tiring week that I have had for quite awhile! Holly,
Allen, and the girls came up to Utah for the week to do
some school clothes shopping and to visit. Most of the
days were very busy but also filled with a lot of fun!I have posted
A LOT of pictures of just some of the things that we did.


One evening, the weather was so nice that the girls
played out on my front lawn in their pj's (except
Amie). It was nice for one evening to feel like I
belong in this neighborhood because I had kids
playing in my front yard.

Affie LOVES to sing and she thought that this part of
my porch made a nice stage. So she serenaded my
neighbors for quite awhile.
The Brownings, Smiths, Cassie and I enjoying a pizza
buffet across the street from the water park. This
pizza place also had a pretty cool arcade that the kids
and maybe some of the adults like Cassie and I had
fun in.
Amie and Ashlyn in the bumper car tube things.
It was pretty humorous to watch. Poor Amie needed
to be a bit taller but I think they still had fun mostly
spinning in circles!

It was fun to help Amie celebrate her 6th birthday!
Aunt Cassie tried really hard to convince her that
she was really turning 7 instead of 6. I don't think
Amie ever believed her.



We had Amie's birthday party at the park in
Santaquin with most of the Smiths.

I thought that this toy was kinda unique and fun



Even big boys can still have fun!



On one of the days we visited temple square in Salt
lake and went on a tour of the conference center. I
hope you all enjoyed your time on the front row in
the conference center because it will probably be your
last :D

The view from the very top row.

Salt Lake Temple


We also visited the church's museum. They had one
part that was dedicated to kids and had all kinds of
fun things for them to do. In this picture
Affie is playing with the Bible dress-ups. She took such
good care of the baby and was really sad when she
had to leave it. Me thinks she has too much Grandma
in her :D

Ash and Amie doing some of the other activities

Amie got her turn to play dress-ups!


These picture show only a few of the things that we
got to do while they were here. Some other activities
included a water park with the Smiths, a nickle
arcade, a movie at the dollar theater, and playing the
Wii with Jake and Karen. I don't think that Karen will
be invited to play karaoke next time :D Holly and Allen
were able to spend some time with all of the family members
that are up here and that was a lot of fun. All in all the whole
week was a blast and I appreciate Holly and Allen putting
up with me and my house for a whole week. Thanks for
coming and feel free to visit again!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great week..thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! I'm jealous of about 500 things on this post! I bet you were a great host. Yay for family.

    ReplyDelete