I have been thinking lately all the things that
I would like to do during my life and I figured
that I better record them somewhere before
I forget them. Although it is interesting that
there was a time in my life, not so long ago,
that I thought that I didn't have any dreams or
wishes for the future. I think I have discovered
a lot about myself during these last few years.
Okay without further delay, here is the list (not
listed in order of importance but as they come to
my mind).
1. Learn to draw caricatures
2. Be able to type at least 40 or 50 words per minute
3. Own a SLR camera and learn about photography
4. Learn how to use photoshop and other such programs
5. Travel inside the U.S. and outside the U.S.
6. Learn Taekwondo
7. Become proficient at using a handgun
8. Write a book
9. Publish a book
10. Learn to play the guitar
11. Continue to improve with my wood carvings
12. Own a horse or two(more of a wish than a thing
to do)
13. Be able to play any hymn in the hymn book on
the spot
14. Last but definitely not least have a family/be a
mother
There are just so many thing to do and learn in this
life and these aren't even the REALLY important
things. I guess I will just have to continue to work
on my list slowly but assuredly.
Not a bad list Mel. Just remember, my horses can be your horses, whenever you come to visit!
ReplyDeleteMel,
ReplyDeleteYou're the greatest. I love that you want to learn to draw caricatures! I have a question for you. E-mail me at myspoiledeggs@gmail.com if you will. :)