Sorry for the delay in posts but there just hasn't been too
much to write about lately. August has been pretty calm
compared to my July...thank goodness. I have been able
to work on some new projects that have been a lot of fun.
Our garden, for the most part, was a success. We have
enjoyed eating fruits and vegetables that we grew ourselves!
We have made some progress on our lawn in back. My
awesome and smart husband was kind enough to dedicate
several weeks to putting in a sprinkling system in back. He
finished that recently and last Saturday we tilled, raked,
and then put down seed!!! YAY!!! It has been so wonderful
to have the sprinkling system that does all the watering
for us!
much to write about lately. August has been pretty calm
compared to my July...thank goodness. I have been able
to work on some new projects that have been a lot of fun.
Our garden, for the most part, was a success. We have
enjoyed eating fruits and vegetables that we grew ourselves!
We have made some progress on our lawn in back. My
awesome and smart husband was kind enough to dedicate
several weeks to putting in a sprinkling system in back. He
finished that recently and last Saturday we tilled, raked,
and then put down seed!!! YAY!!! It has been so wonderful
to have the sprinkling system that does all the watering
for us!
If you look closely you can see a few little spouts of grass.
This makes Scott very happy and excited. He has been
checking everyday to see if the grass has sprouted.
This makes Scott very happy and excited. He has been
checking everyday to see if the grass has sprouted.
On another note, I finally got my hair cut. I have been
needing a haircut for quite awhile now. Karen was kind enough
to take me along with her when she got her's cut. The
lady that cut my hair really wanted to blow dry it,
straighten it, and style it. I have never had a hair dresser
do that. It took longer but it was kind of fun to see what
someone else could do with my hair. So here are the pictures
and don't ever expect to see it like this again because I
could never do my hair like the hair dresser. Oh and please
focus on the hair and not me, I always end up looking
goofy in these types of pictures.
The last few days I have been pretty busy helping Cassie
get ready for another semester at good ole BYU. It has
been fun but very busy! I also had an activity day yesterday
with my activity day girls. Who would have thought that
that ten year-old girls would enjoy making freezer jam
so much? It got pretty crazy since I had 6 show up which
is more than I have had for months now. It was crazy,
wild and left my kitchen looking like a war zone but a
lot of fun. As an added perk, I got some freezer jam for
me now and I got free slave labor. Who could ask for more?
Well that about it for my exciting life!
You look so beautiful with straight or curly hair! Looks like alot of work though! Fun stuff. Glad the freezer jam went well!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE your hair straight! oh my goodness it's sooo cute!
ReplyDelete