Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Recap

Christmas this year was fantabulous!!! Scott and I headed
down to Eagar on the 22th and made it just in time for my
sister Holly's birthday gathering. We enjoyed about 5
wonderful days in Eagar before leaving on the 27th. The
following list includes some of the things we did. I got to see
the new deck on my parent's house that has only taken 25
years to become a reality. We played lots of cards games and
enjoyed some time on the Wii. There was good food to be
enjoyed as usual and wonderful company. It was so nice
to be able to visit Eagar again since it had been awhile since
I was there for the 4th of July. I just really enjoyed spending
time with my wonderful family. The time with family was the
only Christmas present that I needed this year even though
I am probably cut out of the will after all the time I spent
teasing my dad :D

I was too lazy to take very many pictures so here are some
of the few that I did take.

My nephew, Cort

Yikes! he is turning into Grandpa

My dad and Jake, like father like son

Christmas Morning, my dad has discovered the joys of
nerf guns!

More Christmas Morning

Yet again more Christmas Morning

That's All Folks!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice Christmas. And I am glad you finally got to come down. It had been forever!

    ReplyDelete