Friday, May 6, 2011

Trip to Eagar

This last weekend, I got to go to Eagar for my newest niece's
baby blessing. It was so good to have the opportunity for a visit
home. I was sad that I had to leave Scott behind :( I had a really
good time spending time with my parents, siblings, nieces, and
nephew. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. My mom
spoiled me with such FANTASTIC food that it was really hard to
leave!


Me with Allisen Louise Browning on her special day. She is
such a cutie! I love her to pieces already!

The entire Holly and Allen Browning Family!

Allisen

Allisen and her CRAZY Aunt Cassie!
Allisen with her REALLY CRAZY Aunt Karen and Uncle Jake!
Affie had fun posing for my pictures!


Stencil time with Affie, Bonnie, and Ashlyn!

Amie is such a great reader but I think she read every single
book to Karen at least twice!

Cort stole my heart away!

Someday Cort might walk :D

Grandpa's new Tractor!!!
Back: Grandpa and Ashlyn
Front: Amie, Affie, and Clif

Hereby know as the "Pumpkinator"

Good Good Times!

The End

1 comment:

  1. Well put..it was good times. Thx for coming down! Now we just need August to be here for our 1st official reunion!

    ReplyDelete