The following post is for the sake of record keeping.
Sometimes I get impatient with life. I feel like I am
always on the "hurry up plan." There are so many
things that I want and so many things that I want to
accomplish. In my impatience, I forget to look back at
what I have already accomplished. So that is what this
post is about. I am looking back 2.5 years to see what
Scott and I have accomplished in one area of our lives.
Sometimes I get impatient with life. I feel like I am
always on the "hurry up plan." There are so many
things that I want and so many things that I want to
accomplish. In my impatience, I forget to look back at
what I have already accomplished. So that is what this
post is about. I am looking back 2.5 years to see what
Scott and I have accomplished in one area of our lives.
Then
Now
Now
Now
This is my new flower bed that I spent almost all day
on Saturday working on.
on Saturday working on.
I know that we look like we always have but I also know
that deep down even we have changed. I love this awesome guy
way more now than I ever have before. The adventure continues...
It is good to see progress! As they say in one of my
favorite movies ever, "Keep moving forward."
(Meet The Robinsons)
favorite movies ever, "Keep moving forward."
(Meet The Robinsons)
The yard looks great! You guys have done a ton of work! Miss you too Mellers!
ReplyDeleteYour yard is BEAutiful!!! You guys are awesome, nice hard work.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of hard work!:) And I know how you feel about hurry up now. I want that a lot too!:)
ReplyDeleteYou had quite the jungle going on!!! You guys did great! It looks gorgeous :) I think everyone feels rushed about certain things
ReplyDeleteWow... what a positive upbeat entry! you guys really have done a lot with your yard. I'm impressed and proud. And yes, life and marriage are both HUGE adventures. One of my favorite quotes.. "To live is an adventure" (Hook)
ReplyDelete