Over Memorial weekend, Scott and I went to St. George
to visit Scott's grandparents. It was really nice to get away
and go somewhere for the weekend. We saw some sites
and played lots of games. I lost a lot of them as usual.
Although one of the games, Scott and I had a secret pact
and we scobbed his grandparents. It was wonderful.
to visit Scott's grandparents. It was really nice to get away
and go somewhere for the weekend. We saw some sites
and played lots of games. I lost a lot of them as usual.
Although one of the games, Scott and I had a secret pact
and we scobbed his grandparents. It was wonderful.
This is the church in Pine Valley
One of the podiums in the church
Scott and I at the memorial for the Mountain Meadows Massacre
Memorial site
The valley where the massacre happened
The memorial wall with all the names of those that died in the massacre
and those that survived. It was really sad to see that a lot of those that died
were young children.
The list of those that died
Scott and I. It was so wonderful to spend the whole weekend with
Scott.
Random picture of Utah
The End
You changed yer background..GO MEL!Love it. Looks like a cool trip. Mountain Meadows is such a sad story.
ReplyDelete