Monday, July 25, 2011

27 Going On 30

I love Scott so much!!! I don't think I could have found a 
better guy for me but sometimes he can be a real goober.
Yesterday I told him that he needed to start thinking of
some possible birthday gift ideas since his birthday is 
coming up in a little over a month. He then got a very sad
and serious look on his face and told me that he didn't want
anything for his birthday. So I asked him why. His reply
was that he didn't want any presents because he was 
turning 30 and he seemed kinda down about it. Trying
really hard not to bust up laughing, I informed him that
that he was not turning 30 but that he was only turning 28.
He didn't believe me until I told him that he was born 
in 1983 and to do the math. He suddenly seemed a lot
happier after that. Hahahaha what a goober but at least
he is my goober!!!!

1 comment:

  1. For reals!? haha! Im the unlucky one turning 30 this year! Sniff

    ReplyDelete