Monday, July 11, 2011

The Land of Fun in the Sun!!!!

 This last weekend, Scott and I took a trip to Lake
Powell with Jake and Karen. We left Thursday afternoon
and came back on Sunday. It was a lot of work to get
ready to go but It was a lot of fun. We had two days out in
the lake where we did some wake boarding, tubing and
just riding around the lake. We were supposed to camp
all three nights but by the time we got to Saturday night
we were all so worn out that we decided to camp in Page
at the Best Western.Overall it was a SUPER fun trip so
thanks Jake and Karen for going with us!!!

Scott driving the boat. I am so glad we had Jake and Scott
to drive because I definitely didn't want to.

 Jake getting ready for some wake boarding

 Jake going down
 Karen the flag lady
 Jake and his sweet wake boarding skills!
 Scott and his sweet wake boarding skills!


 Karen went for quite the ride on the tube!

 View from our camp site

 I think Karen is part fish because she didn't seem to be able to
get enough time in the water.

 Karen working so hard to try and "get up"
 Karen and I




 Scott and I at the dam
 Scott, me, Karen, and Jake





We just had to stop and look at these elk. They were huge!!!
It took us awhile to realize that this is an elk farm. I didn't
even know that such a thing existed.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Your pics make Lake Powell look very tempting! Cool water sounds really good! Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics :) hope you had fun. The elk farm thing is weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that looks like a lot of fun... almost tempting actually. Jake apparently has a lot more skillz in za watah than I thought, and yes, I think Karen is part fish.

    ReplyDelete