Monday, September 12, 2011

Scott's Birthday Bash!

 Last Tuesday was Scott's 28th birthday!!!! On Monday, we 
got together with all of the family up here in Utah and had a 
little party for him. We all went out to eat at Macaroni Grill 
which turned out to be a very long and frustrating 2 hour
experience. Then we went back to Jake's house for birthday
dessert of Razzleberry pie, brownies, and vanilla ice cream.
It was a lot of fun so thank you to all of my wonderful Utah
family!


 All of us at Macaroni Grill

 Nathan enjoying his cheese pizza. I had to work really hard
not to try and buy is last slice from him because it was
tempting :D
 Cassie, Wendi, and I (sorry for the cheesy smile)

So I may have left Nathan's cheese pizza alone but Riley's
macaroni and cheese was just to irresistible. It tasted
better that my meal so I guess I just need to order off the
kid's menu next time. What can I say, I am a kid at heart :D

Scott and his birthday pie. Yes the candle says 30 on it, we
thought it would make for a good joke since he thought he
was turning 30 this year instead of 28.

On Tuesday (his actual birthday) Scott worked from home
which was nice because that meant that I got to see him 
all day. Since Scott isn't really big into his birthday and
because his wife has been on the pathetic side lately, we
kept the birthday celebrations pretty simple. He opened
his one present since the other one hadn't arrived yet. We
had his birthday treat of butterscotch pull-aparts in the afternoon
while we watched a show together. We had planned on going 
somewhere nice for dinner but Scott being the goober that he 
is decided that he would rather go to Dairy Queen, get 
chicken baskets, bring them home, and then watch a  romantic
movie. Since Scott LOVES romantic movies and because
it was his birthday I even let him choose the movie. He
is always wanting to watch Enchanted but for some reason,
I never want to but I wanted to be a good wife so into 
the DVD player went Enchanted. So our exciting evening
consisted of watching Enchanted while we ate our gourmet
meal and then snuggling through the rest of the movie. I may
or may not have fallen asleep during the movie. After the 
movie Scott played a computer game with Jake and Jake
Smith over the internet. Then it was time for bed. 
The End

Scott unwrapping Dominion


We learned the hard way not to put candles in butterscotch 
pull-aparts when they were fresh out of the oven because
they kinda melted :D

Scott and his pull-aparts

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff! Hope he had a great bday! Mmm..butterscotch pullaparts, I wants some!

    ReplyDelete