Okay okay before everyone in my family starts sending me
nasty emails and leaving angry comments, I know that they
aren't "things" but I haven't ever heard of a song call A Few
of My Favorite People, so you are just going to have to
work with me on this one. Well whether these are are
things or people they are my favorite ones in the whole
wide world. I got looking at this picture today and I
couldn't help but be overwhelmed by love and gratitude
for my family. Being with them, talking with them, and
helping them brings me true joy! I love you guys!!!!
Oh Mel, I feel the same way. We have a WONDERFUL family! Love ya!
ReplyDeletePS-Even if you do call us "things" hehe ;)
Ahh shucks Smelly :) I can't even tell you how much your love and service means to me. My life would be a much more depressing place without you!
ReplyDelete