Boy!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, We had the ultrasound done and found out
that come February, Scott and I will be the proud parents
of a little boy. We are both really excited and can't wait
for February to arrive. I was also relieved to see that his
measurements were on schedule and that his major body
parts are present and working well. Up until now, being
pregnant has seemed a bit abstract but after yesterday,
it all feels much more real and exciting. Scott has also
been showing some excitement...finally, although he tries
to hide it. He was the one that decided to get a DVD of
the ultrasound (although he claimed he was only doing
it for me...right ;D). After the ultrasound we went shopping
for a little boy outfit and it was Scott that found this outfit
that he just had to have.
Oh fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you guys! He'll be a cutie! I dig the outfit :) Thanks for the good chat today! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited :) and can't wait for February either. That outfit is so cute, he will look so handsome in it.
ReplyDeleteboys are SOOO much FUN! congrats!
ReplyDelete