Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Husband's Perspective on Pregnancy

The other night Scott decided to let me in on some
observations that he has made about pregnant women.
I found them fairly amusing and in many ways true (for
me at least) so I thought that I would share. 

FYI: This is meant to be humorous and not to 
criticize so don't take offense.

According to Scott, pregnant women are a lot
like young children.

1. Food is a very important thing and a lack of
food might just equal the end of the world.

2. Sleep is also very important. A lack of  sleep
often leads to a meltdown.

3. Pregnant women and young children are both
prone to whims. This means that they often see, 
hear about, or think about things that they just
have to have.

4. Both pregnant women and young children
can go from being sweet and adorable to 
monsters VERY quickly.


I know that these four things don't apply to all
pregnant women but apparently my husband thinks
they apply to his pregnant woman. However, in
my defense, Scott is very prone to exaggeration 
because surely I am not that bad :D

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Guess We ALL have to sacrifice to have kiddos! Even the men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Poor poor Scotty, you would think that he was the one suffering the most :)

    ReplyDelete