I suppose that I better post something about my
Thanksgiving. I am not sure where the month of
November went but suddenly I find that it is
December and I didn't post a single thing for the
month of November. The last month seems like a blur
and I think it was pretty uneventful. Anywho, on to
Thanksgiving. This year we spent Thanksgiving in
good ol Eagar and no I didn't take any pictures
because I was too lazy and was too busy enjoying
myself. It was so wonderful to spend time with
family. It just makes my heart sing to be with the
people that I love most. My mom spoiled us with
fabulous food including Thanksgiving dinner and
since being pregnant, food is VERY important to
me so I am even more grateful for the hours that
she spent slaving away on food. Ok I will now
try to move on from food but it may be very
difficult for me but I will give it a shot. We did
a lot of sitting around talking as usual. We played
a game which is always fun. Scott got to play
quite a bit of racquetball and go get wood up the
mountain and other such activities that make my
pregnant body ill to think about. On Saturday,
my sisters, Holly and Bonnie and my mother gave
me an awesome baby shower! I know that they
put a lot of time and effort into planning it, preparing
it, and carrying it out and I will be forever
grateful to them. Once again the food was just
awesome! I find myself craving it and I wish that they
would make it all for me again. See there I go with
the food thing again, I just can't get it off my brain.
It just about broke my heart when it was time to head
back home to Utah. It is so hard to live far
away from some of my family. It is especially hard
because it will be quite awhile before I get to see some
of them again and when I do, my life will be
very different....good but different. Thanks
everyone for such a wonderful holiday! Now
bring on Christmas!!!!
Haha! Food is pretty awesome..'specially when yer pregnant! Twas a good Thanksgiving and bebe shower..Bo has all the pics!
ReplyDelete