Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Home Stretch

The following definition is from an idiom dictionary.

The Home Stretch: the last part of a long and 
difficult activity.

As of today, I have reached "the home stretch" of
this pregnancy!!!!!!!! That's right I have hit 30 weeks!!!!
3/4 down and 1/4 to go!!!!
I have reached third base!!!
The final lap of the race!!!!

You get the picture....right?

I am really really excited to be down to the last 10 
weeks. I would definitely have to say that pregnancy
qualifies as a long and difficult activity and I can't
wait to meet the fruits of my labors!!!
I am definitely feeling scared, nervous, and EXCITED
to add another person to our family!!!!

Happy 30 weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! Congrats on making it this far! You are so close! Its feels good huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a landmark. Just keep going, just keep going.....you can do this!

    ReplyDelete