Monday, May 14, 2012

A Long Awaited Day

 A long awaited day has come and gone. A week ago
 yesterday Adam was blessed. During the time that we
were unable to get pregnant, every time there was a baby
blessing in my ward I would sit and imagine what it
would like when it was my baby that was being blessed. I
still can't believe that that day actually came. It was a
wonderful day. Scott's parents and grandparents
were able to be there as well as all of my family.
It really meant a lot to me that my family in Eagar made the
 long trek up here for it. Thanks guys!!! I was pretty stressed
 out all weekend but everything turned out pretty good.
Things might have gotten a little crazy with so many
people here but I enjoyed spending time with my favorite
people.

Scott, Adam, and I with Scott's grandparents
 Scott's parents and grandparents

 Scott did such a wonderful job blessing Adam. I am so
proud of him!!!
 The man of the hour

 Adam with his great grandparents
 The rest of the picture are snap shots of the weekend together.


 Cort had a lot of fun trying to get this hose hooked up.
 For the after blessing meal I decided to do a Cafe Rio
recreation. Looking back it probably wasn't the easiest
and simplest thing to do but it actually turned out much 
better than I thought it would with a lot of help from my
family.


 Mom and Wendi (Thanks Wendi for all the pictures!)
 Amie and Ashlyn
 Clid and Dad were so nice and did the dishes for me.
 Cafe Rio Coma as Jake's says
 My handsome man
 Between the hose and the garbage can, Cort
was entertained.

 Another Cafe Rio Coma

I want to thank all of my family for their love and support
 and for making a special day even more special. I really
love my little Adam Shadrach.

2 comments:

  1. It was a good day :) Glad we got to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thanks for letting all of us share that incredible day with you and your family. Love ya tons Mel. Glad the pictures helped.

    ReplyDelete