Guess what? Adam rolled over for the first time on
Wednesday!!! I was really surprised that he managed it
since hasn't spent very much time on his tummy because
he hates it so much. I was pretty excited and wished that
Scott would have been here to see it. Just because I am so
proud of my little man, do you think he will do it again
for me? NOPE. Oh well maybe some day.
Wednesday!!! I was really surprised that he managed it
since hasn't spent very much time on his tummy because
he hates it so much. I was pretty excited and wished that
Scott would have been here to see it. Just because I am so
proud of my little man, do you think he will do it again
for me? NOPE. Oh well maybe some day.
These pictures are pretty rare because usually he is
screaming within 10 seconds of being put on his tummy.
screaming within 10 seconds of being put on his tummy.
By the way, thanks for the awesome quilt Aunt Holly. It
has become our tummy time quilt.
Fun stuff. Its cool when they start doing stuff. Tell the cats to watch out..Adam is growing fast! hehe
ReplyDelete