Friday, November 6, 2009

Boring Blog

Some of you might notice that blog has received a
make-over recently. Somebody, and I am not
going to name names but for the record we will
call her H. Browning or Holly B., decided that my
blog had gotten boring and needed a change. This
was something that I had not done for a few different
reasons, #1 I am lazy, #2 I do not like computers and
just putting a background on the first time wore
out my two little brain cells and they have not
quite recovered yet. #3 did I mention that I am
LAZY!!! Therefore, out of the goodness of her heart,
Holly B. got me a new background and was even kind
enough to put a few little blinkie sayings (or whatever
they are called) on my blog for me. Some of you might
also be a bit shocked to see flowers on my blog but I told
Holly B. that she could do whatever she wanted as
long as it wasn't all pink. So to all my many many
readers out there, if you are enjoying my new look
be sure to compliment Holly B. on a job well done.
Who knows I might even hire her full time to be my
Interior Blog Design Coordinator. Thank goodness for
sisters who look after me. Thank you Holly B. you did
fantabulous!!!!

P.S. Don't be mad at me, Holly, for writing this but my
life is so boring and pathetic that I have nothing else to
write about. I Wuv You!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yer a goob, but I love ya and no I am not mad. I hope it helped, but I am not THAT great at this stuff, so you get what you get!

    ReplyDelete