Lately I have a new little shadow that follows me
around the house. If I am using the computer, she
thinks that she needs to be there too and often tries
to lay on the keyboard. If I am sitting at the table, she
likes to sit on my lap. If I am talking on the phone
and walking around then she thinks that she needs to
follow me around. However, I had to draw the line
last night when she decided to perch on my shoulders
and head. Lets just say it made things very difficult
and very tiring.
around the house. If I am using the computer, she
thinks that she needs to be there too and often tries
to lay on the keyboard. If I am sitting at the table, she
likes to sit on my lap. If I am talking on the phone
and walking around then she thinks that she needs to
follow me around. However, I had to draw the line
last night when she decided to perch on my shoulders
and head. Lets just say it made things very difficult
and very tiring.
So does this make you a crazy cat lady officially now??!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI've heard of "over the shoulder readers" but this takes the cake. Silly Kitty!!
ReplyDelete