Well I am not so sure about the wiser part but I am
definitely one year older WOOHOO!!! I have been
waiting for this for awhile because I get so tired of
being so young when everyone around me is so much
older. Anyway, I don't think that I could have asked
for a better birthday this year! My special day began
at 5:30 in the morning. Scott was so wonderful to get
up even earlier so that he could get off work early and
spend some time with me. Therefore, I was up and
opened my presents from my wonderful parents while
Scott ate breakfast. After he left I went back to bed
for a couple of hours. I got up and got ready for the
day and attempted to start eating breakfast when
my cell phone rang. I had a great time talking to
mom and dad for awhile. Then the phone rang again.
This time it was my awesome bro Allen. His call was
followed by a call from my wonderful sister Holly. I
am pretty sure that by then I was able to eat my
breakfast. Cassie(yes another wonderful sister)
arrived to pick me up and take me into Provo for
the day. While we drove to Provo I got to talk to my
birthday buddy, Bonnie. Cassie and I went to lunch
at my all time favorite fast food restaurant..... Arby's
Then Cassie and I went back to her apartment and
just hung out and talked... it was great! Scott came
and picked me up around 4:30. We then went to dinner
at Tucanos Brazilian Grill. It was pretty tasty! Except
I thought that I was going to be sick afterward
from eating too much! After dinner we walked over
to Borders and picked out the next book to the
series that we are reading together. Then we
went miniature golfing! By that time it was almost
7:30 and time to head over to Jake's house for
dessert. Earlier in the day I had picked out a couple
pies from Village Inn and later Cassie was nice
enough to go get them! We did the singing and candles
and eating part! Then it was just nice to hang out with
my Utah Sibs.... Jake, Cassie, Wendi, Lisa and Jake
and the boys! I have such wonderful siblings!!! On
our way home to Santaquin, I talked to Scott's parents
on the phone for a little bit. When we got home, Scott's
grandparents called and even sang happy birthday
to me! By that time Scott and I were bushed and
ready for bed. Scott was bummed that his gift
for me didn't arrive in time but hopefully my 3
Harry Potter books on CD will arrive someday! Jake
and Karen gave me a new nerf gun to aide me in my
nerf wars with Scott. The week before my birthday
Wendi and I went to lunch, a movie, and then to Deseret
Book where she let my pick something out. I picked
an awesome book on CD to add to my collection. I got a
great birthday card from Holly, Allen, and the girls.
Sorry that this is so long. I have never been a brief
writer and my day was just so wonderful that I
had to give a blow by blow account. I am sorry that
I didn't provide an intermission this time. Thank you
to all of my wonderful family for making me
feel SO special!!! I love you all SO much!!!
definitely one year older WOOHOO!!! I have been
waiting for this for awhile because I get so tired of
being so young when everyone around me is so much
older. Anyway, I don't think that I could have asked
for a better birthday this year! My special day began
at 5:30 in the morning. Scott was so wonderful to get
up even earlier so that he could get off work early and
spend some time with me. Therefore, I was up and
opened my presents from my wonderful parents while
Scott ate breakfast. After he left I went back to bed
for a couple of hours. I got up and got ready for the
day and attempted to start eating breakfast when
my cell phone rang. I had a great time talking to
mom and dad for awhile. Then the phone rang again.
This time it was my awesome bro Allen. His call was
followed by a call from my wonderful sister Holly. I
am pretty sure that by then I was able to eat my
breakfast. Cassie(yes another wonderful sister)
arrived to pick me up and take me into Provo for
the day. While we drove to Provo I got to talk to my
birthday buddy, Bonnie. Cassie and I went to lunch
at my all time favorite fast food restaurant..... Arby's
Then Cassie and I went back to her apartment and
just hung out and talked... it was great! Scott came
and picked me up around 4:30. We then went to dinner
at Tucanos Brazilian Grill. It was pretty tasty! Except
I thought that I was going to be sick afterward
from eating too much! After dinner we walked over
to Borders and picked out the next book to the
series that we are reading together. Then we
went miniature golfing! By that time it was almost
7:30 and time to head over to Jake's house for
dessert. Earlier in the day I had picked out a couple
pies from Village Inn and later Cassie was nice
enough to go get them! We did the singing and candles
and eating part! Then it was just nice to hang out with
my Utah Sibs.... Jake, Cassie, Wendi, Lisa and Jake
and the boys! I have such wonderful siblings!!! On
our way home to Santaquin, I talked to Scott's parents
on the phone for a little bit. When we got home, Scott's
grandparents called and even sang happy birthday
to me! By that time Scott and I were bushed and
ready for bed. Scott was bummed that his gift
for me didn't arrive in time but hopefully my 3
Harry Potter books on CD will arrive someday! Jake
and Karen gave me a new nerf gun to aide me in my
nerf wars with Scott. The week before my birthday
Wendi and I went to lunch, a movie, and then to Deseret
Book where she let my pick something out. I picked
an awesome book on CD to add to my collection. I got a
great birthday card from Holly, Allen, and the girls.
Sorry that this is so long. I have never been a brief
writer and my day was just so wonderful that I
had to give a blow by blow account. I am sorry that
I didn't provide an intermission this time. Thank you
to all of my wonderful family for making me
feel SO special!!! I love you all SO much!!!
Scott and I at Tucanos
Glad you had a fabulous day, Smellers! You deserved it!
ReplyDelete