Monday, May 17, 2010

New Favorite Pastime!!!


Scott and I have picked up a new favorite pastime lately.
We are so into ATV riding, we just can't get enough. Our
favorite ATV is the Skyrider because it is fast and can do
all kinds of cool tricks. Ok ok before you all get too confused
I should explain that Scott and I have not been actually
riding ATVs, maybe in our dreams but not yet. We are waiting
until we win the lottery before we purchase real ATVs.....wait
isn't it difficult to win the lottery when you never buy a
ticket? CRUD...... I guess Scott and I will have to remain
content with our virtual ATVs. Ok now for the real story.
I was in Eagar recently and my awesome brother, Allen,
decided to give me all of his game cube games. When
I got back home, Scott and I started playing this ATV
racing game. Scott likes to do some of the racing so that
he can unlock cool stuff but mostly we just like to
freestyle and see who can get the most points doing cool
tricks. Of course it didn't take long before Scott started
scobbing me in points but I currently hold the record
for the most points for one trick. My sweet skills also
involve landing a flip doing a wheelie.....Scott still can't
do that. I have to keep telling myself these things so
that I don't get upset when he slaughters me...its the
small victories that count. Ok so now that I have rambled
on and on about the most pointless subject, I just want
to say that sometimes it is the weird and random
things in life that are the most fun to do together.
Both Scott and I will admit that this silly game would
not be nearly as much fun if we didn't have someone
to play it with.


Now that you are all done oooing and aaahhhing, I will
explain that I was feeling really bad for not posting
much lately and it is especially difficult when your camera dies
and you can't post any pictures of anything. As a result
all of my many readers get to enjoy such quality entries
as the one above!

1 comment:

  1. umm, I think it was Allen AND Holly that gave you those games. Thanks a lot Smell. JK Glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete