let me put arms around you, I could never live
without you! I don't know about everyone else but I
would have to say that I love grass. You just can't
have a proper yard without grass. A good lawn is
the foundation of a good yard. That is why I am
so grateful that I have this nice, large, plush grass
that I can have picnic on, play some soccer, have a
somersault race. I figure that I must be the luckiest
without you! I don't know about everyone else but I
would have to say that I love grass. You just can't
have a proper yard without grass. A good lawn is
the foundation of a good yard. That is why I am
so grateful that I have this nice, large, plush grass
that I can have picnic on, play some soccer, have a
somersault race. I figure that I must be the luckiest
person ever, I mean not everyone is so fortunate to
have such beautiful grass in their backyard.
have such beautiful grass in their backyard.
The only teeny weeny problem is that I don't
seem to have very much of this beautiful lush
grass. I could have a picnic on it but it would
have to be a small picnic. I suppose a could play
soccer on it, I definitely wouldn't get too tired.
As for the somersault race, well it would be short...
good thing too because somersaults are definitely
a thing of the past for me. Therefore, I have
decided that I need more grass. Acquiring some
more grass is now Scott and I's new project
and let me tell you it is definitely a project. I
never knew that a simple thing like grass was
so complicated. First you got to tear everything
up then rake it a million and one times then you
have to decide whether to use seed or sod then
you have to fork over your whole life savings
to buy which ever one you decided next you have
to actually put it down, then comes the never
ending watering. Oh ya and somewhere in the
middle of that you have to figure out how the
crud you are going to put in the sprinkling system.
Sounds like fun huh, well we are definitely having
fun. However, like most difficult things in life,
I am sure that all the work, time and money
will be worth it when I have a nice, LARGE, plush
spot of grass.
P.S. Don't ask why we have a tiny hexagonal shaped
patch of grass in the middle of our back yard.
seem to have very much of this beautiful lush
grass. I could have a picnic on it but it would
have to be a small picnic. I suppose a could play
soccer on it, I definitely wouldn't get too tired.
As for the somersault race, well it would be short...
good thing too because somersaults are definitely
a thing of the past for me. Therefore, I have
decided that I need more grass. Acquiring some
more grass is now Scott and I's new project
and let me tell you it is definitely a project. I
never knew that a simple thing like grass was
so complicated. First you got to tear everything
up then rake it a million and one times then you
have to decide whether to use seed or sod then
you have to fork over your whole life savings
to buy which ever one you decided next you have
to actually put it down, then comes the never
ending watering. Oh ya and somewhere in the
middle of that you have to figure out how the
crud you are going to put in the sprinkling system.
Sounds like fun huh, well we are definitely having
fun. However, like most difficult things in life,
I am sure that all the work, time and money
will be worth it when I have a nice, LARGE, plush
spot of grass.
P.S. Don't ask why we have a tiny hexagonal shaped
patch of grass in the middle of our back yard.
Nice song..DAVID! Sweet grass, but I still want to see you do a somersault!
ReplyDelete