Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whew...Glad That's Over With!!!

A few months ago I was trying to decide what
I should do with my life. After a lot of prayer
and thought, I felt impressed to try and find out
some answers as to why Scott and I have been
unable to start a family. I had my first appointment
yesterday with a fertility specialist. I seriously
had been stressing out so much for several weeks
that I almost gave myself an ulcer and a nervous
breakdown. Like most things in my life that I am
dreading, the appointment was not nearly as bad

as I was imagining it would be. We talked with the
doctor about the situation and then discussed
the plan for how we are going to proceed. I was
so relieved when it was all over and that I had survived.
Therefore, I decided that Scott and I needed to
do something fun to celebrate. First Scott took me
to my favorite place to eat for lunch: the food court
in the University Mall (yes I know I am weird).
Then we headed up to Draper to try out a water
park that we had driven by so many times. It was

a lot of fun! Some of the slides were a lot of fun. We enjoyed
some time relaxing in the nice warm pool. It was
just nice to be able to take some time to relax and
do something fun. Although, Scott and I were
definitely a minority there seeing as we aren't kids
or parents. I dream of the day when I will have some

kids of my own to take to places like that.




There were a couple of ginormous buckets that would
fill with water and then dump all water down (I am the
blue figure being doused with water).


I thought of you Cassie (the license plate).



1 comment:

  1. Glad the appointment went well. Looks like the water park was fun!

    ReplyDelete