I grew up eating hot dogs but in recent years I have had
a hard time eating them since I found out what they are
made of. However, on Friday night I had two of the best
hot dogs that I have had in a long time. Scott and I went
up the mountain and had a cook out with our friends the
Rawlinsons. We ate hot dogs, chips, pineapple, and last
but not least S'mores. I don't know if it was the smoke,
the atmosphere, or the company but those hot dogs sure
tasted good! Scott was brave enough to try the Rawlinson's
giant marshmallows but I decided to stick with the regular
ones, I prefer to not get sick : ) Once it got dark we headed
down the mountain and back to their house where the four
of us adults engaged in a friendly yet competitive round
of Pirates of the Caribbean Life. The whole evening was a
blast! Scott and I are blessed to have such good friends.

a hard time eating them since I found out what they are
made of. However, on Friday night I had two of the best
hot dogs that I have had in a long time. Scott and I went
up the mountain and had a cook out with our friends the
Rawlinsons. We ate hot dogs, chips, pineapple, and last
but not least S'mores. I don't know if it was the smoke,
the atmosphere, or the company but those hot dogs sure
tasted good! Scott was brave enough to try the Rawlinson's
giant marshmallows but I decided to stick with the regular
ones, I prefer to not get sick : ) Once it got dark we headed
down the mountain and back to their house where the four
of us adults engaged in a friendly yet competitive round
of Pirates of the Caribbean Life. The whole evening was a
blast! Scott and I are blessed to have such good friends.
Look who is Miss Social! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I am jealous. That sounds like so much fun. Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteHey!! I know those people!!! Cute blog Mel!
ReplyDelete