Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I figured I better post something about Halloween this year.
Considering it's NOT one of my favorite holidays, it didn't
turn out too bad. On Friday night Lisa held her annual
Halloween party which is always a lot of fun! Most of us
dressed up and then we mostly just hung out and ate snacks.
We also played a round of BANG which is pretty much the
cowboy card game version of Mafia. It was a lot of fun
especially since I was the sheriff and Cassie was my deputy
and we barely defeated the two remaining outlaws which
were Scott and Jake Heap. Thanks Lisa and Jake for the
AWESOME Halloween party!!!

On Saturday night some of us gathered at Jake's house. We
ate, carved pumpkins and played the Wii. The smiths
weren't there since they had kids and trick-or-treating to
do. It was a lot of fun to carve pumpkins and then to play
some Disney Karaoke and Mario Kart. I am so grateful that
I have so much family up here that I get together with. I
don't know what I would do without them!

Jake Smith and Riley


Karen the punk rocker

Some crazy weird looking people :D

Cassie the lady bug


Foooood...mmmmmm!!!


Poor Karen, I hope her legs still work properly : )

Cassie, Me, Scott, Jake, Karen, Wendi

Our goofiness!!!

Pumpkin carving


My funny looking pumpkin

Cassie's first pumpkin

(from left to right) Scott's pumpkin and one of Karen's

Wendi's pumpkin

Scott's second pumpkin

Jake's scary pumpkin


Karen and her cannibal pumpkin




THE END (now onto a real holiday like Thanksgiving.....
mmmm food!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool pumpkins! Glad the party was fun and you all had something to do!! :D

    ReplyDelete