Boy it sure is hard to keep up a blog now that I have started school.I know that it is a pretty lame excuse but there you have it, whoever said that excuses had to good. The month of February has gone pretty fast which is good since that means I am one month closer to being done with this semester. It is crazy that I am already over half way done with the semester. I only have 6 .5 weeks of school left. School is going alright. I am definitely learning a lot about myself and learning about new areas of interest that I never knew that I had. I have never had a semester that has made me think so much. It will be nice to continue to take classes that interest me. The funny thing about school is that I can’t wait for the semester to be over and I count down to Friday every week but the weekends have actually been hard for me because now that am going to school I don’t know how to handle free time anymore. I always think that the weekends are going to be so amazing but I usually end up being bored and frustrated. In a weird way Mondays are kind of a relief because then I am back to my usual routine. Anyway, I am surethat no one really cares about this but it is for posterity’s sake. Scott and I haven’t been up to too much. We have enjoyed skiing a few more times. We also enjoyed spending time with my parents when they came up over President’s Day weekend. Scott has started sprouting plants in the basement (he is a little anxious for spring). He has so many ideas about what he wants to do in the yard this year. Well I think that that is about it. Sorry that I don’t haveany pictures to post but there hasn’t been too much to take pictures of.
(I don't know why it ended so narrow???)
Oh Mel! Yer such a nut..I love you!
ReplyDelete