WARNING EXTREME PICTURE OVERLOAD
BELOW!!!!
This last weekend my family held its second annual family
reunion in Eagar.
The kids went on a bug (fake) hunt
Amie and her bugs
Allisen
Brandon and Nathan
Sammy, Cort, Nathan, Afton, Allisen, Ashlyn, Brandon
Amie, Riley
Sammy: why not....looks tasty to me. Thank goodness
it is fake eh Bon?
it is fake eh Bon?
We went up the mountain for a picnic.
Cort and Allen
Grandma and Sammy
Wendi and Adam
Jake Smith has awesome Frisbee skills.
Amie had an unfortunate encounter with a bee.
Tug of war.... I am pretty sure I won :D
What's a reunion without swimming pools.
Adam handled the water pretty well.
Brandon jumping in.
Cort
Bonnie and Sammy
This family water fight was EPIC. I think most of us would
agree that it was the fact that mom and dad participated
that made it so much fun.
Just look at mom in action. This was a squirt bottle only
fight.
It took the combined efforts of me, Bonnie, Karen, and
Ashlyn to take Jake down....just like when we were kids.
Scott was kind enough to dunk me in the pool but don't
worry I dunked him back.
Just look at all that water....I think Jake got wet.
The water fighting gang
We couldn't help ourselves and had to have one last
little bit of fun.
Of course we had to do a pinata for the kids.
Grandma and Sammy... just look at those thunder
thighs :D
These kids made short work of the pinata.
Lounging around in the front yard
This was our second reunion and Wendi and I were
in charge of planning it. Overall I think it went pretty
well. I was definitely more challenging with a baby
but I was still able to enjoy it. In addition to the
activities depicted above, we did a couple of family
games. One was a "how much do you know about
Eagar" quiz and the other was truth and lie game.
Both of which were a lot of fun.
We ate very yummy food. My mouth still waters just
thinking about it. The weather was amazing!!!! Despite
what my dad may say the yard looked wonderful
and is one of the most beautiful places in the world to
it would be a long few days with Adam not getting
any naps but it actually turned out better than I thought.
I want to thank all of my family for all their hard work
and for their patience with Wendi and I. I can't
wait until our reunion next year!!!
Twas mucho fun! It was awesome to see Mom in the water fight! Loved it!
ReplyDelete