Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4 Generations

 This last weekend Scott and I traveled down to Big Water
to visit Scott's 93 year old grandpa. It was pretty special
because Adam is the first great grandchild to carry on the
Hart name.

4 generations of Harts


 After Big Water we traveled to St. George to visit Scott's
other grandparents. It was fun to be able to spend some 
time with Scott's parents and grandparents.

 Yes Scott and I are still in our PJs so don't look too closely.
 On our way home we had a pretty good view of this fire. I
think it is the Clay Springs fire.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a neat experience for you guys! That must have been a special treat to get Adam there! Glad you were able to make it down to see him!
    That is so crazy about the fires everywhere. The West is burning up!

    ReplyDelete