Friday, August 17, 2012

6 Months

 I can hardly believe that Adam is 6 months old!!!
He is getting so big so fast. I am a little late in getting
this post done because I wanted to have his stats from
his Doctor's appointment. According to the Doc, Adam
is doing great. He weighs 15 lbs 12 oz = 25th percentile. 
He is 26 inches long = 30th percentile. His head is 16 5/8
inches = 10th percentile. He meets all the developmental
"stuff" except for rolling over and sitting up on his own.
It is good to know that he is growing like he should.
He is developing quite the personality and is always
making Scott and I laugh. He charmed everyone at
the doctor's office including the doctor. People are
always telling me what a happy baby he is. He smiles
almost nonstop, he does have his fussy and challenging
times. He is a wonderful sleeper at night, I almost 
never have to get up in the night....I feel pretty spoiled.
He likes all the foods I have given him including prunes.
He has suddenly become more interested in toys
which is really nice for mommy. Well I could go
on but you get the picture. The bottom line is that
Adam is a cute loveable boy that has stolen BOTH of
his parents' hearts and we couldn't ask for a better baby.
I love you forever and for always Adam!!!!

 I have been working on decorating his room. IF
I ever get it done there will be a post about it.



 Adam loves his toys especially Sophie his all
natural rubber giraffe that Grandma Hart gave 
him.

 A for Adam

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over HOW MUCH he looks like his Mommy. Cute kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....he is a cutie and looks just like you Melanie!!!

    ReplyDelete