After saving my money for awhile I recently
purchased a Nikon D3100 SLR camera. I
have wanted one ever since I used my sister's
while being a photographer for a youth trek. I
am pretty excited but have a lot to learn about
how to use my new camera. Adam has been my
main guinea pig...lucky him. Before you look at
the pictures below I would like to remind you
that the key word is "amateur."
Yes the upper right hand corner bothers me too. How about
we just pretend that the background covers the entire
picture :D.
we just pretend that the background covers the entire
picture :D.
Once again please ignore the fact that my backdrop is
coming up in front.
coming up in front.
I haven't had much of an opportunity to take very many
outside pictures yet.
My skills are definitely a work in progress.









nice photography melanie! it sure makes for a great photo when you've got an adorable subject (adam!!!).
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Have fun with the new toy!!
ReplyDelete