Note To Self: Be careful when opening cans of
formula.
Last night I was opening a new BIG can of formula
when poof I was suddenly lost in a cloud of formula.
It went EVERYWHERE including the floor, counter, my
arm, my face, my shirt, and even down my shirt. Who
knew that those cans are so pressurized? I felt so yucky
the rest of the evening and Adam was not happy about
having to wait longer for his food while I cleaned up the
mess. Scott just thought it was so funny and insisted on
taking pictures. I think that next time I will take Scott's
suggestion and poke a hole in it first to let out
some of that pressure.
Isn't it great that we can go through life and
learn such valuable lessons along the way. :D
Nice one! Oh things you learn, eh?!
ReplyDeleteWow Mel, I guess you can join the ranks of all the parents who say that having children teaches you so much. HA!
ReplyDelete