Friday, September 21, 2012

7 Months and Toothless No Longer

 I know that I am a little late in getting this post
done but Adam is 7 months old!!! He is getting
to be more fun by the day. September has been
a big months for Adam. Earlier this month he learned
how to fall asleep on his own. So now all I have to 
do is put him in his bed when it is time to nap or
sleep for the night. I am LOVING it!!! During this
month he has also learned how to sit up on his
own. He still falls over a lot but has made a lot of
progress. Last but not least Adam has recently 
started cutting his first tooth and low and behold
a second tooth was not far behind. Before long he
will have both of his bottom teeth!!!

Other stuff about Adam: He is still a pretty good
eater. He hasn't refused any food yet but he seems
to want less and less milk as time goes on.
He takes a nap in the morning and in the afternoon.
Each nap ranges from 1 hour to 2 hours. He goes
to bed between 7 and 8 and sleeps until around
5 or 6. I feed him and then put him back in his
bed until 7:30 or 8. I can't complain except for the
fact that he likes to kick his very hollow sounding
crib mattress. His "thumping" can be heard all over
the house and it wakes me up at night :(. He likes
to play with his toys. He loves to get his temperature
taken with his forehead thermometer. He is 
terrified of the blender and screams every time
I use it. He still doesn't roll over. He is VERY
loud when he talks. I almost died of 
embarrassment last night when we went out
to eat. He wasn't sad he was just talking and
screeching at the top of his lungs. Yeah I am pretty
sure the whole restaurant heard him. Luckily 
daddy was pretty close to being done eating so
that we could take our leave. I am sure no one
cares about all of this but it is for record's sake.




Adam and mommy
Adam and daddy. Adam loves his daddy but 
Scott says that I am Adam's favorite. I guess
I earned it from all the hours and hours that I 
spend with Adam.
 Adam loves his toys especially this one.

 It has been pretty chilly here in the mornings so we 
have to wear an extra layer until the house warms 
up and them we roast the rest of the day...gotta love it.
 You can see his first tooth and if you look closely
you can see the second one.

I sure love this kid!!! It has been so fun to watch him 
grow up and learn to things and look forward to 
watching him continue to grow and develop personality.

1 comment:

  1. Aww..cuteness! Yay for teeth! When am I gonna see you all again...Christmas!? That forever away!

    ReplyDelete