What's here do you ask? Well I shall tell you. Bath season
has officially arrived. I took my first bath of the season
this morning. Instead of exercising like should have I decided
to warm up my very chilled bones in a nice warm bath with
the Disney Pandora station playing. It was lovely. I really
like baths in case you couldn't tell. I am am a cold-blooded
creature and sometimes the only way that I can warm up is
to take a bath. I am just glad that this winter I can take as
warm of baths as I want since I am not pregnant!!!
My dream is to someday have a luxurious bathtub like one
of these.
Watching TV or a movie might be nice but I think I
might go blind looking at such a big screen so close
to my face.
This one might be a little too Cinderella-ish if you
know what I mean.
Round might be nice.
YAY FOR BATH SEASON!!!




We really wish we had a big fancy tub. Baths are great when you're cold or sick. Really coulda used one this week!
ReplyDeleteLike mother like daughter!!
ReplyDelete