For Family Home Evening last night, we drove the Nebo
Loop to see the fall colors. It was the first time that we had
ever driven the loop. It starts in Payson Canyon and ends up
in Nephi.
We saw quite a few deer.
Adam decided that he wanted to sample one of the
golden fall leaves.
Too busy checking everything out to look at the
camera.
We had a picnic dinner at Payson Lake.
Lots and Lots of yellow.
This looks down into Santaquin and Utah Lake.
My HOT Studly husband....mmmmm
More Handsomeness!!!
Proof that I was there too.
It was a fun drive but Scott and I both agree
that next time we want to do it for a lunch
picnic instead of dinner. As it was we were in
too much of a hurry to get done before it got dark
to really enjoy it. It sure was BEAUTIFUL though.
I am so grateful to live in such a beautiful place.











No comments:
Post a Comment