Saturday, October 20, 2012

An 8 Month Old

 Time is flying by so fast, it is hard to believe that
we are two thirds of the way through October. 
Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas will be 
here before we know it. Adam is growing like a 
weed these days. He has been 8 months for awhile 
now but it is hard to find time to blog. Adam is
getting sillier and sillier by the day. He is still eating
and sleeping really well and I am enjoying introducing
more foods to him. He is finally rolling over but
only from his back to his tummy. I really wish that
he would figure out how to roll from his tummy to
his back so that I wouldn't have to flip him over 
every time he rolls over in bed and then gets mad
when he is on his tummy. He isn't crawling yet but
he does push up most of his upper body when he is
on his tummy. I guess I better get working on baby-
proofing the house. He laughs A LOT and sometimes
I have no idea what he is laughing at. He can be 
very LOUD sometimes. I am convinced that his goal 
in life is to break our ear drums. Lately he has added
 a few new sounds to his collection. I wish he would
be content to play with his toys for longer amounts
of time so that I could get something done. Sometimes
he smiles and laughs when he meets new people
and other time he bursts into tears....I still
haven't figured out why. I know that I am 
probably biased because he is mine but I he just
seems so different from other babies I have been
around. He is just so unique and goofy but I wouldn't
trade him for the world. These last 8 months have
been very challenging but they have a lot been a lot
of fun. I look forward to the changes and 
adventures that await us.
 
 It is creepy how much his expression in this
picture reminds me of myself when I was young.

 Doing the baby push-up and getting so buff!!!

 I would like everyone to compare Adam's hair
in this picture to the previous pictures. It is
amazing what different lighting and backgrounds
will do. This picture is a more accurate 
portrayal of what his hair usually looks like.

 He has been doing this more lately and Scott
is not happy about it.
 This is Adam's "I am tired of looking cute
while you take picture after picture of me
mom" look.
 The other night I was getting ready to go to a Relief
Society activity and Scott was watching Adam for
me. I was having a lot of fun watching and listening to
them play together. Adam was cracking up
a lot. I sure love my two men and I love watching
them spend time together. I hope that they will
always be buds.




THTHTHAT'S ALL FOLKS!

1 comment:

  1. Cutie Patootie! What size shoe does he wear? Maybe its the angle but they look big!

    ReplyDelete