Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!!!!

 Halloween this year was a lot of fun but because it was
in the middle of the week, it seemed to drag on for quite
awhile. The Saturday before was the annual Heap 
Halloween party at Lisa and Jake's place. All three of
us dressed up. Scott and I were pirates and Adam was a
tiger. We ate lots of yummy treats and did a couple fun
Halloween trivia quizzes. Thanks Lisa and Jake for the
awesome party.
On Monday we had dinner and carved pumpkins with
our friends the Rawlinsons and Sorensens. The food was
yummy and the company was even better.
Halloween night was pretty relaxed. We stayed home 
and handed out candy. Jake Heap came to play
computer games with Scott and Wendi and I hung
out and had a good time chatting. 

 Adam checking out some of the Halloween candy. He
couldn't eat any of it but he sure had fun playing with 
the noisy wrappers.
 He claims that starburst taste just as good inside the 
wrapper as outside but I think I will take his word for
it.
 Our cute little tiger. He didn't go trick or treating because
well he is a bit too young.

 My handsome men. Scott grew out his rather
sparse facial hair for the month of October
mostly for fun but it went well with his pirate 
costume. However now that the month is over
I get my clean shaven husband back woohooo!!!

 Adam and mommy
 Scott and I had a lot of fun carving pumpkins
this year. We tried out a a new technique.
These two are both mine. The bottom one is
Tigger but he wasn't lookin so good by the
time Halloween came.
 R2-D2 and Yoda are Scott's masterpieces
and the bottom one is mine. 

I don't think I have ever carved so many pumpkins
before but I definitely got my fill.

Halloween was fun but now it is over so 
bring on Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking that's one scary but cute Tiger! Sweet carving skills :D

    ReplyDelete