Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And The Numbers Are In.....

 Adam had his 9 month checkup with the doctor on
Monday and here are his current stats.

Weight: 19 lbs 4 oz: 27th percentile
Height: 29 in: 75th-80th percentile
Head: 17. something inches : 50th pecentile

Conclusion: He is fairly tall and skinny.....who'd thunk?

I know that most people really don't care but it is
exciting to me to see how much my little boy has
grown. Sometimes I look back on earlier pictures of
him and I am just amazed at how much he has grown
and changed. It has been so fun to watch him learn 
new things and I am so excited for all the things that 
he has yet to learn. I am thinking that crawling might
be a possibility within the next month since he is learning
how to get up on his hands and knees. It has also
been within the last week or so that he has really started
rolling a lot. He has been rolling from his back to his
tummy for a little while now but it was only yesterday
that I saw him roll from his tummy to his back. I
learned the hard way today that I can no longer 
leave him on any elevated surface unsupervised. I went
downstairs to change the laundry and as I was coming
back up the stairs I heard a loud thud followed by a 
a piercing scream. Luckily there was no serious damage
done and he eventually cheered up. 
I am hoping that he is working on some more teeth 
because he has been a bit more cranky lately and
it would be nice if there was a reason.
Adam has also discovered the delights of spitting
his food out all over me and the high chair. It is 
turning out to be a serious lesson in patience. Anywho,
I have bored everyone enough with my Adam tales.

It is getting harder and harder to get good pictures
of him so this is the best I could do.






1 comment:

  1. Man, he's gonna be a year old before we know it! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete