I had a fabulous weekend! On Friday at about 4:00 I and
my two friends Bonnie and Danessa braved the snowy roads
and headed up to Salt Lake for a glorious night of girl talk
with NO kids!!! That's right, we left all the kids home with
our sweet and wonderful husbands. We went out to eat at
Tucanos where we didn't had any kids to wrestle with. We
stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown SL. We talked and
watched TV and a movie. We may or may not have stayed
up until 2:30 in the morning. At 7:00 we the talking recommenced.
After a delicious Denny's breakfast we headed over to the
Beehive House for a tour which was awesome. Then we
wandered around the mall for awhile before heading home.
It was so much fun to get away and have a break from Adam
although I did miss my little buddy. Scott was so brave
and wonderful for watching Adam all by himself over night.
Luckily Adam was pretty good. Scott was even nice enough
to let me lay down for awhile after I got home because I
was pretty tired from partying all night.
Danessa and Bonnie at Tucanos (Sorry for the poor picture
quality since the battery in my camera died I had to use my
phone).
Yours truly and Danessa
I have always wanted to order room service just to say
that I had done it. Thanks to Bonnie and Danessa, I got
to cross that on off my bucket list. We each ordered a
chocolate lava cake at about 10:00 at night. It was very
delicious but I felt a bit sick after all that chocolate.
Bonnie and Danessa enjoying their cake.
Thank you Bonnie and Danessa for a wonderful getaway!!!
Thank you Scott for letting me go and for watching Adam!!!
How fun! Good for you three!
ReplyDelete