On Saturday, in between conference sessions, Jacob,
Karen, Wendi, Cassie, Scott, and I all went on a picnic
to Bridal Veil park (the Smiths were too sick to come).
We of course had the traditional Heap picnic of fried
chicken, rolls, fruit, and veggies. It was a bit chilly and
as we were all sitting there freezing, we got wondering
why we never have picnics in the summertime. We always
seem to have them in the spring or fall and as a result
we freeze the whole time. Anyway it was bunches of fun
and there were of course some very pretty colors up
in the canyon.
to Bridal Veil park (the Smiths were too sick to come).
We of course had the traditional Heap picnic of fried
chicken, rolls, fruit, and veggies. It was a bit chilly and
as we were all sitting there freezing, we got wondering
why we never have picnics in the summertime. We always
seem to have them in the spring or fall and as a result
we freeze the whole time. Anyway it was bunches of fun
and there were of course some very pretty colors up
in the canyon.
I missed spending time with you guys - but I could hardly move. I'd like this disease to go away now.
ReplyDeleteMMmm, picnic fried chicken sounds good right about now!
ReplyDeleteahhhh! I remember those freezing picnics. Lots of good memories that I will always cherish. I miss you all more than you know!!
ReplyDelete