Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eagar

This last weekend Wendi and I had the
opportunity to go to Eagar for a few days. We left
dark and early on Thursday morning and arrived
in Eagar early in the afternoon. I survived the horrendous,
torturous, never ending 9 hour drive... barely. It was so
cool to see all the fallness in Eagar. I spent most of the time
just hanging out with the family. Bonnie showed me her
newly rearranged living room. I got yo visit Holly's house
a little bit. I finally got to see this crazy root cellar that my
parents have been building. Friday night I got to go to
the awesome Round Valley vs Snowflake football game in
the dome. It was such an exciting game! We were predicted
to lose 42-14 but we won 31-12!!! That was so much fun
even if dad gets a bit excited and yells a lot! I love you dad!!!
I got to go do errands with mom and visit the new public
library. I went downtown with Bonnie and then helped her
clean the office and sneak a few pieces of Halloween candy
I had a blast playing with Ashlyn, Amie, and Affie. They
are so much fun!!! I can't believe how much Affie is talking!
Allen learned not to sit across from me while eating! I got
to see the Browning Bottling Co. in action. On Sunday Wendi
and I went to Sacrament meeting with mom and it was an
excellent meeting bytheway. Then came the sad part at
the end of every trip... having to say good bye. I was
happy to be going back to Scott but I was also SO sad to
leave everyone in Eagar. Besides, not only was our trip over
but we then had to make the horrendous, torturous, never
ending 9 hour drive back to Utah. We made it back safely
with only one almost nervous breakdown in the canyon
involving a construction cone that decided to fall down in
the middle of the lane. Scott was SO nice to me when I got
home. He cleaned the whole house, did laundry, and
left me a sweet message on the kitchen table written with
laffy taffies. He ended up taking the the next day off work
so that we could just spend the day together. I think that
pretty much sums it all up. It was a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I never did get that picture of you and wendi..darn it! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete